Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - curry method

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

can someone give me a method fer making a curry in less than 1 hour

Mamta, on 28/7/2006 05:56am

If this is s serious question, most curries are made in less than an hour. If you let me know which curry do you want to make, I will then be able to advise you better.

Mamta

AskCy, on 28/7/2006 07:23pm

As Mamta has pointed out most curries can be done within an hour providing the meat isn't tough and needs lots of cooking. So something like a chicken based curry could easily be done.

The only thing that slows you down is not being used to doing it and having to keep re-reading things...

I've done the Chicken Jalfrazi recipe (on this site) so many times now that I can have it cooking in the pan in about 15-20 minutes (including all the time it takes to chop onions etc)... let it cook down for the rest of the hour your away... (although I do like to keep it simmering for a couple of hours as the flavour just gets better and better)

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com