Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - kashmiri chutney

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

dear mamta,

hi! i have been making this chutney using raddish, tomatoes , few stalks of coriander and green chillies for sometimes now and the person who taught me to make it calls it kashmiri chutney. is it usually called by this name? and does something like this actually exist or are we just making a pot pouuriof ingredients and labelling it as chutney. though i must mention thta it does tastes yum

regards

ritu

Mamta, on 15/11/2006 04:52am

Hello Tiru

Sounds like a chutney, though the recipe I have for Kashmiri Radish Chutney uses yoghurt or dahi instead of tomatoes. It looks and tastes more like an Indian raita than a chutney. It is called Muji Chetin.

Send me your recipe, with exact measures and a digital picture if possible. I will see what I can do :-)! Send it by Contact link on this page.

Mamta

ritu, on 15/11/2006 11:13am

i will surely send you the digital picture and the details of the chutney next i make i make it

regards

ritu

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com