Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Message for Steven AskCy

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

Dear Steven (or anyone else making chicken curry)

Can you please help Chris out with some pictures when you make a curry next? I am not going to be cooking anything for next few weeks, so can't help. Otherwise, I would have taken and posted the pictures on imageshack or similar. Can you please help Chris, with your step by step pictures of making a chicken curry?

thanks

Mamta

Chris Miles, on 24/10/2006 04:50pm

really apreciated.

AskCy, on 24/10/2006 06:12pm

Would do but I'm having a problem with my server (it seems to have vanished completely) and I can't contact the owner/admins !

Kavey, on 9/11/2006 11:45am

Sorry Chris

We haven't forgotten you but both mum and myself have been in India for the last few weeks. I just got back but mum is still there, has only intermittent internet access and certainly no facilities for taking and uploading photographs.

I don't cook Indian food often enough to be able to provide any photos in the near future but will try and get some up when possible.

In the meantime, do please have a go at following a recipe from our site to the letter in terms of ingredients and amounts and see if that helps with your results.

Kavita

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com