Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Curry sauce that we can use with vegetables , meat ,chicken or fish

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

Hello Peter

There are many, many way to make curry sauce s. People from different regions of India don't even cook it the same. Then there are variations to a basic recipes, which are dictated by family taste, ingredients available, mood of the cook, diet restrictions etc., etc.

What I would suggest is that you go to the Search page of this website and type in Basic. You will find a few recipes for different types of curries. That will be a good starting point.

If you have any further questions, please come back or ask me at my Facebook page, mamta'skitchen

Mamta

Mamta, on 15/7/2019 10:12am

Hello Peter

I just noticed this morning that your original question about how to make a curry sauce got deleted some how. I am sorry about that.

When I am out of the house, I reply on my little mobile. So probably clicked on delete by mistake! My sincere apologies.

Mamta

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com