Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Recipe #10479 Lamb Saag

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

Hello Mamta

Thank you for the wonderful website!

I plan to make your Lamb Saag recipe in my slow cooker ahead of a camping trip to be reheated when there. I'm using 1kg lamb... the recipe is for 500g. This may seem reaaaallly obvious but should I straight up double the quantity for every ingredient?

Also, I'm intending to let it rest and develop for a couple of days in the fridge - is this unwise for any reason?

Many thanks.

Nikki

Mamta, on 28/6/2019 07:05am

Hello Nikki

For small amount like a kilo, simply doubling should be fine. Cook the curry paste first and taste it before adding the meat.

Although I have cooked meats a day before needed, I am not sure that longer will necessarily make a difference. Remember that it will have to travel too. I have always worried about storing things in the fridge for too long, but the honest answer is that I don't know if curries get better after a few days.

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com