Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Site Improvements

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

As I'm sure you've noticed, we've made some cosmetic improvement to the site in the last few days.

Unsurprisingly, there have been a handful of teething problems which I *think* I've now dealt with - but if you notice anything on the site not working quite as you expect, let us know here.

Thanks from your friendly neighbourhood Webmaster!

Mamta, on 25/3/2018 07:01am

Thank you, it is so much easier and nicer :).

Jeff, on 6/4/2018 11:08am

What has happened to the 'printer friendly' versions of the recipes? Not a big deal, cut and paste works, but the printer friendly button was handy. Also the pics with some of the recipes aren't resizing when clicked.

Ganders, on 6/4/2018 11:48am

Hi Jeff; the 'printer friendly' stuff is right at the top of my list - what *should* happen is that it should automatically provide a better format when you print, but it's not quite there.

The pictures should open up full size (unless the original images are too small), but you may have uncovered an unintended feature - can you let me know a recipe that this happens with?

Pete

Ganders, on 6/4/2018 12:29pm

In fact, you should now find that just printing the recipe directly will look a lot better now :)

Jeff, on 7/4/2018 11:13am

Thanks for your reply Pete. I see what you mean about printing the page now. Cheers.

This is one of the pages where the pics don't resize. The first pic does, but the others don't IYSWIM :)

https://www.mamtaskitchen.com/recipe_display.php?id=13725

Mamta, on 7/4/2018 04:23pm

That is my fault Jeff, I have made them in long composites, rather than keeping them separate. I am trying to change slowly, but it is going to be hard, now that I am getting old ;)!

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com