Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Jamie Oliver\'s Restaurants

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

I believe he used to be a football player, which would suggest he might have that competitive (male hormone driven) edge, so I'd guess the anger/swearing is pretty much him.

I saw one of the shows where the head chef couldn't really control his staff and started to adopt a Gordon Ramsey style of shouting and swearing. He used comments with swearing in them in a sort of his own style version of Gordon's, but he just looked and sounded silly, as it didn't fit with his personality...

so going off that, I'd say Gordon Ramsey is being himself and thats all part of the thing that got him where he is. I don't think he swears and shouts for its effect, I think his passion is what flares up and creates the volcano that over flows from his mouth....

Steve

Louise, on 8/8/2006 02:10am

in reply to steves comment... gordon has actually mentioned in his latest programme "the f word" just last week that this is the reason for his spurts and anger. It is just the sheer fact that his passion is food and when it screws up, he gets really angry (and it all comes from the bottom of his heart... aww : ) hehe)

i love GR, respect him loads... wish i had the money to afford the rather hefty price tag of meals at his resturaunts : (

for those in countries who have to wait for this new series of "the f word" - its worth watching, very funny and witty as well, and for those who are not keen on him because of his temper, you will be happy to know that he has actually toned it down a little..... i did say a little mind you : P

- Louise

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com