Mamta's Kitchen

Forum Thread - Thank you

You may also reply to this thread.

Page: 1

I just wanted to thank you for your site! My husband and I love Indian food, and I have wanted to learn how to cook it for a long time, but have always been overwhelmed by the number of ingredients and steps. However, your recipes made it seem much less complex and explained what many of the things were that I was unfamiliar with (like the ingredients for garam masala). In fact, I love all the notes you include, as well as many of the dish's histories.

Lisa

Mamta, on 15/12/2006 06:46am

Thank you Lisa for your very kind comments. I only write the recipes, other people (my daughter kavey and her husband Pete) are involved in making the site what it is. As you know, if you read the site history, it was started for my daughter's use and has just snowballed from there:-).

I wish I was young enough to start some cookery classes for people who want to learn the Indian way of cooking, may be some day!

Thanks anyway

Merry christmas

Mamta

Lainey, on 15/12/2006 03:01pm

Thanks from me too Mamta and team, your recipes are simple to follow and often say what not to do. It is very helpful to a beginner like myself.

Keep up the good work!

Lainey

Page: 1

You may reply to this thread.

Content copyright ©2001-2024 Mamta Gupta and F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Layout and design ©2001-2024 F² Limited. (All rights reserved. No copying without permission.)
Hosted on Mythic Beasts
All comments and queries to webmaster@mamtaskitchen.com